(HARTFORD, CT) – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, joined by Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman, will hold an Education Town Hall in Torrington on Thursday, March 8 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. at Torrington High School (50 Major Besse Drive). Doors will open at 6:15. The event will be the third stop on the [...]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Education Reform Tour"
- Courtney congratulates Gilman Brothers Company on President’s “E” Award for export success
- GOV. MALLOY AND COMPTROLLER LEMBO ANNOUNCE $1.68 BILLION REDUCTION IN RETIREE HEALTH CARE LIABILITIES
- GOV. MALLOY: $13.8 MILLION INVESTMENT WILL STRENGTHEN AFFORDABLE HOUSING AND URBAN REVITALIZATION
- Gun Bill Challenged In Court By Connecticut Citizen’s Defense League (CCDL)
- Planting The Seed, Winsley’s Mission To Students