Especially for the thousands of people seeking jobs in Connecticut, today’s news that this state’s unemployment rate has risen from 7.8% to 8.1% is deeply troubling. The urgent need to elect members of Congress who are committed to building confidence among Connecticut employers is only amplified by these latest statistics. We must all work together to elect pro growth candidates with the leadership and experience to get results for those in search of work.
- Conservative Chat With Right Principles Bob MacGuffie
- Sullivan Laughs, McKinney Gags
- Malloy’s One Percenter Crony Capitalist Campaign Contributors
- Foley Hits Malloy on NU Donations: “Pay to Play is Back with Governor Malloy”
- Major Endorsement in 5th District: Mark Greenberg Is Endorsed by State Senator John McKinney