Veteran State Representative Penny Bacchiochi (R-52) spends a few minutes with Ameriborn’s Juliana Simone to address the slew of bad bills that passed this session under the new Democrat Governor Malloy and his majority legislature - the repeal of the death penalty, the same day voter registration bill that requires no photo I.D. and is clearly a gateway to illegal voting, the budget and how it will be resolved, and the nebulous “under 8%” unemployment figure given to CT at the end of March that ends unemployment benefits regardless of how many weeks were left in the balance for many individuals and families, and more.
- Conservative Chat With Right Principles Bob MacGuffie
- Sullivan Laughs, McKinney Gags
- Malloy’s One Percenter Crony Capitalist Campaign Contributors
- Foley Hits Malloy on NU Donations: “Pay to Play is Back with Governor Malloy”
- Major Endorsement in 5th District: Mark Greenberg Is Endorsed by State Senator John McKinney