Juliana Simone speaks with State Representative Chris Coutu (R-47) about this year’s session which ends on Wed. May 9th and why there is still no budget, as a Congressional candidate for the second district his goals if elected and why Connecticut needs to have Republican representation in Washington, his many endorsements, Rep. Coutu’s three month hiatus from the legislature as a National Guard officer who had to complete a training session, and tax freedom day finally arriving.
- Connecticut Republican Party Chair Candidates: Ron Wilcox and Wayne Winsley
- Flag Day Fundraiser for Stonington RTC
- ACU ANNOUNCES SECOND ROUND OF SPEAKERS INVITED TO CPAC ST. LOUIS
- GOV. MALLOY: STATE COMMITMENT TO AFFORDABLE HOUSING MOST SIGNIFICANT IN DECADES
- Community Demands Local Education Study to Continue