Juliana Simone speaks with State Representative Chris Coutu (R-47) about this year’s session which ends on Wed. May 9th and why there is still no budget, as a Congressional candidate for the second district his goals if elected and why Connecticut needs to have Republican representation in Washington, his many endorsements, Rep. Coutu’s three month hiatus from the legislature as a National Guard officer who had to complete a training session, and tax freedom day finally arriving.
- Foley Hits Malloy on NU Donations: “Pay to Play is Back with Governor Malloy”
- Major Endorsement in 5th District: Mark Greenberg Is Endorsed by State Senator John McKinney
- McKinney’s Endorsement Of Greenberg
- The Smolinski’s on The William Landers Show
- Sedensky’s Preliminary Report And The Sandy Hook Shroud Of Secrecy